Tasha & Tsuki,Greenville,SC RESCUED

This forum is for dogs that have been removed from shelters and taken into rescue.

Tasha & Tsuki,Greenville,SC RESCUED

New postby crazy cat lady on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 am

Sorry I cannot post her photo now, but she is urgent.

Tasha, 6 yr old female purebred border collie, owner surrender, the family was moving. About 40 lbs.

You might try e-mailing Beth Looper bethl@scltg.com for photo until I can get it posted or animalcareservices@greenvillecounty.org

She is not listed on the http://www.noahs-arks.net web page yet.
Last edited by crazy cat lady on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crazy cat lady
Long-time Member

Re: Tasha,Greenville,SC Urgent

New postby bordercollies_4ever on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 am

I emailed greenville animals services about Tasha -- she is still available. Is there anyone close to Greeville that could pull her for me and maybe transport close to the Georgia line? Please PM me if you can.
My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog already thinks I am. Author Unknown
bordercollies_4ever
Long-time Member

New postby crazy cat lady on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Here is her photo

I transport going North every other weekend for Jen Nall who is the director of the Marion County part of Noahs-Arks. I imagine the Greenville people would be very willing to work out some kind of transport arrangements.
Attachments
!cid_381185414@26112008-021E tasha.jpg
!cid_381185414@26112008-021E tasha.jpg (10.95 KB) Viewed 2970 times
Last edited by crazy cat lady on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crazy cat lady
Long-time Member

New postby bordercollies_4ever on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:41 pm

I have asked them and they don't have anyone who will come to Augusta, GA. I have asked if they would hold until I could arrange transport but haven't heard back from them. She would be vetted Monday - but I am not sure how long they would keep her. I can't go all the way to Greenville during the week - but could make it to Augusta. If anyone knows of anyone who might could transport from Greenville to Augusta please let me know. Thanks!
My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog already thinks I am. Author Unknown
bordercollies_4ever
Long-time Member

New postby crazy cat lady on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Here is the other dog someone mentioned,Tsuki, 8 month old BC mix ,female urgent also.

Sorry I cannot help with transport with these two but maybe you could try posting in the transport needed topic also.
crazy cat lady
Long-time Member

New postby bordercollies_4ever on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Thanks, I will let you know as soon I hear something. I do know she won't be vetted until Monday so it would be after that - would that be a problem if it were during the week???
bordercollies_4ever
Long-time Member

New postby crazy cat lady on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:24 am

Hi, I don't mean to be jumping in the middle of your plans about Tasha...I just got an e-mail from Greenville with their urgent dog list, (I get them every day) and they have Tasha's and Tsuki's euth.date as this coming Saturday. I just wanted to make sure that they are working with you about Tasha. Just checking, that's all...I don't think there is anything I can do except e-mail them back and make sure they know someone is interested in adopting her. Maybe you have some arrangements worked out?
crazy cat lady
Long-time Member

New postby bordercollies_4ever on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:52 am

I have emailed her and told her I wanted Tasha - I am still trying for transport. You are not butting in - please anything you can do to help with transport would be greatly appreciated. Mutts Mom is trying to find a flight from Greenville - I have someone to pick her up in Augusta if I can just get her there. I hate to leave Tsuki there - she is the BC mix and such a pretty girl. I am getting stressed because I cannot do anything to get her here. Prayers for a miracle would be great.
Thanks....
bordercollies_4ever
Long-time Member

New postby frecklemama on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:07 pm

I am brand new to the site and want to help if I can. My dad lives in Greenville and may be willing to help. Does Tasha need someone to pick her up and hold her in Gville until Monday? Am I understanding correctly? You can email me at chris_warnick@yahoo.com. I live in North Atlanta area and have an 8 yr old BC named Lucy.
Chris
Mom of 8 yr old BC named Lucy
frecklemama

New postby 4Tom on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Welcome to the Board! Thank you for offering to help. You should hear from my friend, BC4ever, soon. You will find this to be a place of happiness and heartaches, but if you love BC's, we could really use your help! BTW, we also love pictures, so post one of your BC girl when you have a chance.
Virginia
BC Tom RIP/1988
Tuck, ( 6 yrs) rescued BC
Tess, (12+yrs), my "granddog!"
Tasha, (12 yrs.), BC PNP Alum
Timber, 4 yrs, PRBCR alum, Foster Failure #2
My fosters--always in my heart!
http://www.arfofwaynecounty.org
4Tom
Long-time Member

New postby leitwolf on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:35 pm

i am new to this site and i notice you have a female named tasha. i am looking for a female, but i need to get one close to home--gaston county north carolina area as transportation is sometimes a problem. i don't have a lot of money, but i do have a lot of love to give to my dogs. after i get one trained for a service dog (or get started, LOL) i would like to foster a BC or two. wolfgeist@att.net
leitwolf

New postby bordercollies_4ever on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:25 pm

leitwolf wrote:i am new to this site and i notice you have a female named tasha. i am looking for a female, but i need to get one close to home--gaston county north carolina area as transportation is sometimes a problem. i don't have a lot of money, but i do have a lot of love to give to my dogs. after i get one trained for a service dog (or get started, LOL) i would like to foster a BC or two. wolfgeist@att.net

You are more than welcome to adopt Tasha - they do have transport to north rather than south. If you can get her please let me know and I will get Tsuki. Please let me know for sure - I don't want her to fall through the cracks. She is too pretty and needs a good home.
bordercollies_4ever
Long-time Member

New postby leitwolf on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:28 pm

yes, i could take her. what do you need from me?? this puter is acting up on this site. e-mail wolfgeist@att.net if i don't get back here.
leitwolf

New postby bordercollies_4ever on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 pm

leitwolf wrote:yes, i could take her. what do you need from me?? this puter is acting up on this site. e-mail wolfgeist@att.net if i don't get back here.

You are about 80 miles north of Greenville - can you drive there Monday to get her??? The adoption fee is $79. You will need to contact the shelter tomorrow so they can get your info - you will need a vet reference. Please let me know if you can't do this so I can continue with her adoption. There is another younger BC in there also Tsuki. She is 8 months old. Tasha is 6 years old. The adoption is the same. Please let me know asap what your plans are. Their last day is friday so you MUST call them first thing. You can look back on the first posts for thecontact info.
bordercollies_4ever
Long-time Member

New postby bordercollies_4ever on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:26 am

Is there anyone in Greenville, SC that could pull Tasha and/or Tsuki on Monday after 5:00 and keep her until I can get transport arranged? They are going to be PTS Monday if I don't confirm that I can get her Monday from the vet. :cry: Any help would be appreciated.
bordercollies_4ever
Long-time Member

Next

Return to Transferred to Rescue