The Life of Mr. Purple Polk-A-Dot

A Border Collie, a priest, and a rabbi walk into a bar.... Know any good Border Collie jokes? Post them here.

The Life of Mr. Purple Polk-A-Dot

New postby KelliePup on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 am

I know I posted this in the photo section, but I figured it should go here too. :twisted:

There is nothing wrong with your computer monitor. Kellie now controls all that you see and wonder at. She controls the horizontal and the vertical. She can make your arm twitch involuntarily or cause you to cry both tears of sorrow and laughter. You have entered the Kellie Non-limits.

Please stand by.

In the autumn of 2007, Mr. Purple Polka-A-Dot was just like any other gym ball used on the Elementary School playground during recess. He provided children with thirty minutes of entertainment both before and after lunch hour while they played Kick Ball with him. It was a good life until, inevitably, he developed a small hole and could no longer retain his air. Tired and weak, Purple looked forward to his retirement of sitting on the shelf waiting for a patch just as any ball would. He never imagined what fate, and the school's gym coach, had in store for him.

A young child begged and pleaded with the coach, and Purple left the comfort of the gymnasium. What happened after he left the comfort of the school is documented in the following photographs. Be forewarned, those with weak stomachs should turn away...

**EXPLICIT**

The remaining images have been censored and banned from viewing on public access forums. Only bits and pieces of Mr. Polka-A-Dot were ever recovered to make their way to his final resting place in the city landfill.

May this serve as a warning to all balls. If you see this dog:

Roll away and hide!

She will be waiting for you.

You have been warned.

...................................................End transmission...................................................

Maverick, Kayzie, Scruffy, Max, Mitchell, Rogue, and Roxie
Kellie forever in spirit and never far from my thoughts
Phoenix sleep easy dear boy

Given enough training, a man can be a dog's best friend.
KelliePup
Long-time Member

Re: The Life of Mr. Purple Polk-A-Dot

New postby PlasM on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent. What a happy girl!

But RIP Mr Purple Polk-A-Dot :(
PlasM
Long-time Member

New postby Sandy on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Great story, great photos! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandy
Sandy

New postby dog123711 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:33 pm

I am hidding all things round as we speak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for putting a smile on my face
dog123711

New postby MaggieDog on Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:42 pm

Ah we had a Mr. Blue/Green Swirly who met the same fate at the teeth of my foster Maxx. Z doesn't know it but she's getting a soccer ball for Christmas, we'll see how it fares against the "Teeth of Doom". :)
MaggieDog
Long-time Member

New postby houxer on Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:54 pm

love the story and it seems just like her to do that. and as for maxx i feel sorry for that poor poor soccor ball....lol
houxer

Return to Border Collie Humor